Make a restaurant-style Panini right in your own kitchen. All it takes is Italian bread, Grilled & Ready® chicken, authentic pesto, a warm skillet, and a few other sandwich essentials. Ready in no time.
The ingredient of Grilled Chicken Panini
- 12 ounces Tysonu00ae Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce prepared
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
The instruction how to make Grilled Chicken Panini
- Spread one tablespoon pesto onto one side of each bread slice. Divide Grilled & Ready chicken strips among 4 slices of bread. Place a slice of cheese on top of chicken. Top with remaining bread slices, pesto side down.
- Brush the outer sides of each sandwich with olive oil.
- Warm Panini press to medium and grill sandwiches until browned. If you do not have a Panini press, heat large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Grill sandwiches until browned on one side; turn and grill until brown on other side.
Nutritions of Grilled Chicken Panini@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 700 calories
@type: 52 grams
@type: 55 milligrams
@type: 42 grams
@type: 30 grams
@type: 1280 milligrams