Grilled Fusion Chicken With Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Chopped Fresh Cilantro, Olive Oil, Garlic Puree, Rice Vinegar, Fresh Lime Juice, Worcestershire Sauce, Ginger Root, Chipotle Chile Powder, Salt
The ingredient of Grilled Fusion Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- chopped fresh cilantro optional, but very good on this
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic puree also called ground garlic
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or use Tequila if you prefer, which the original recipe called for
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice We increased this to 2 tablespoons when we updated the recipe.
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce We increased this to 1 teaspoon when we updated the recipe; be sure to pick Gluten-Free Worcestershire sauce if needed.
- 1 teaspoon ginger root grated, or ginger puree, We increased this to 1 teaspoon when we updated the recipe.
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder ground, or less if youre making for kids or dont want it very spicy
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
The instruction how to make Grilled Fusion Chicken
Nutritions of Grilled Fusion Chicken@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 260 calories
@type: 1 grams
@type: 75 milligrams
@type: 17 grams
@type: 25 grams
@type: 3 grams
@type: 460 milligrams