This is an easy, cheesy casserole that gets you in and out of the kitchen in 5 minutes.
The ingredient of Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 3 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1 pound broccoli cooked
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 10.5 oz. per can
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded, for casserole
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese for topping
The instruction how to make Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350u00b0F.
- Place the shredded chicken, broccoli, cream of chicken, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in large mixing bowl and stir together. Transfer the mixture to a 9x13-inch baking dish, then spread it into an even layer. (Pro Tip: For a little extra flavor, saute the broccoli in 1 Tbsp. olive oil for 3-4 minutes before adding to the dish.)
- Spread the cheddar cheese evenly over the casserole.
- Transfer casserole to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 25-30 minutes.
- Check to see that the casserole is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the casserole to cool for 5-10 minutes, then serve.
Nutritions of Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 280 calories
@type: 8 grams
@type: 85 milligrams
@type: 16 grams
@type: 2 grams
@type: 27 grams
@type: 7 grams
@type: 520 milligrams
@type: 1 grams