Meat lovers burger
The ingredient of Meat lovers burger
- 1/2 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 hamburger bun, break up
- 2 slices cheddar
- 1 small ripe tomato, thickly sliced
- Tomato sauce
- 1 butter lettuce leaf, washed, dried
- 2 slices canned beetroot, tired
- 125g beef mince
- half of small red onion, coarsely grated
- 1 half of tablespoons sparkling breadcrumbs (made from day-vintage bread)
- 1 egg white, gently whisked
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Meat lovers burger
- To make the beef patty, area the mince, onion, breadcrumbs, egg white, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and mustard in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Use your arms to mix until properly combined.
- Shape the mince combination right into a 2cm-thick, 10cm-diameter patty. Place on a plate. Cover and location inside the fridge for 30 minutes to sit back.
- Place the onion and half of the oil in a small saucepan over medium warmness. Cook for 15 minutes or till light golden and gentle.
- Meanwhile, warmth remaining oil in small non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the beef patty and decrease warmth to medium. Cook for four minutes each aspect or until simply cooked via.
- Preheat grill on excessive. Place the bun, reduce-facet up, on a baking tray and prepare dinner beneath grill for two minutes or until toasted.
- Remove the bun from the tray. Place the pork patty at the tray and pinnacle with the cheddar. Cook below grill for 2-3 minutes or until the cheddar melts. Place the bun base on a serving plate. Top with tomato, pork patty, tomato sauce, lettuce, beetroot and onion. Top with the remaining bun. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Meat lovers burgercalories: 695.49 calories
calories: 32 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 54 grams carbohydrates
calories: 48 grams protein