Get sizzling with this speedy stir-fry. Perfect for weeknight dinners.
The ingredient of Vegetable stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 50g butter
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 100g carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
- 225g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 175g baby corn
- 225g bean sprouts, trimmed
- 250g baby spinach
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 150ml teriyaki marinade
- 85ml soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50g grated ginger
The instruction how to make Vegetable stir-fry
- To make the sauce, combine teriyaki marinade, the sauces, garlic and ginger in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil and butter in a wok over high heat. Add onion and cook for about 30 seconds. Add carrot, mushroom and corn, and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add bean sprouts and baby spinach and continue cooking for about 30 seconds until spinach begins to wilt.
- Stir in sauce, lime juice and honey, and cook for long enough to just heat the sauce through.
Nutritions of Vegetable stir-frycalories: 379.771 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 2470.23 milligrams sodium