These quick to make haloumi and vegetable kebabs are sure to be a hit at your next barbecue.
The ingredient of BBQ haloumi and vegetable kebabs
- 2 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 2 x 180g pkts haloumi, cut into 2cm cubes
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon Coles brand olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make BBQ haloumi and vegetable kebabs
- Preheat barbecue grill on medium. Place zucchini in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 mins. Drain.
- Place the zucchini, haloumi, tomatoes and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with oregano and paprika. Gently toss to combine.
- Thread vegetables and haloumi onto soaked bamboo skewers (see tip). Cook for 2 mins each side or until lightly charred. Serve on a platter with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of BBQ haloumi and vegetable kebabscalories: 164.91 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 6.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 4.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.3 grams sugar
calories: 11.6 grams protein
calories: 21 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 682 milligrams sodium