*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Vegetable slice
- 6 bacon rashers
- 1 onion
- 2 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 red capsicum
- 5 eggs
- 75g tasty cheese
- 2-2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- Salt and pepper
The instruction how to make Vegetable slice
- Preheat oven to 180C and line 3 10cm x 25cm loaf tins with baking paper.
- Chop bacon and onion and cook with a small amount of oil spray until bacon is becoming crisp and onion is tender.
- Grate zucchini and carrot, and squeeze to remove excess moisture. Finely dice capsicum and combine with zucchini and carrot.
- Whisk eggs lightly and add vegetables, bacon and grated cheese to egg.
- Add 1 cup of flour and mix until well combined. Continue adding flour until a thick batter is produced.
- Pour batter into tins and bake for 30-40 minutes or until tops are golden brown and have slight spring when pressed. Allow to cool slightly before slicing. Serve with side salad.
Nutritions of Vegetable slicecalories: