Picnics just got a whole lot more delicious with this chargrilled vegetable and prosciutto loaf that makes use of plenty vegetables and delicious sourdough bread.
The ingredient of Chargrilled vegetable and prosciutto loaf recipe
- 1 medium eggplant, cut lengthways into 1cm-thick slices
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 400g pumpkin, seeded, peeled, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 Coles Bakery Stone Baked by Laurent White Sourdough Vienna*
- 200g green olive dip
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 330g jar whole roasted peppers (capsicum), drained, halved
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 20g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Chargrilled vegetable and prosciutto loaf recipe
- Heat a chargrill on medium-high. Brush eggplant, zucchini and pumpkin with the oil. Season. Cook, in batches, for 1-2 mins each side or until just tender. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Use a large serrated knife to cut 3cm off the top of the loaf and reserve. Scoop out the centre of the bread, leaving a 2cm-thick shell.
- Spread three-quarters of the dip evenly around the inside of the loaf. Arrange the pumpkin over the base. Top with eggplant, cheese, capsicum, zucchini, prosciutto and spinach.
- Spread remaining dip over cut side of loaf top. Place over spinach. Wrap loaf in foil. Place on a large baking tray. Top with another tray and place cans on top. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to develop the flavours.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Remove cans and top baking tray from loaf. Bake for 30 mins or until just heated through.
- Cut the loaf into slices. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Chargrilled vegetable and prosciutto loaf recipecalories: 623.79 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 48 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 25 grams protein
calories: 1446 milligrams sodium