Packed with fresh herbs and roast vegies, this vibrant frittata is a feast for the eyes and the taste buds.
The ingredient of Roasted vegetable frittata
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup roasted red onion, chopped (see related recipes)
- 1 cup roasted potato, chopped (see related recipes)
- 1 cup roasted zucchini, chopped (see related recipes)
- 1 cup roasted capsicum, chopped (see related recipes)
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 3/4 cup finely grated parmesan (see note)
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Roasted vegetable frittata
- Heat oil in a 23cm (base) flameproof, ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, potato, zucchini, capsicum and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until just heated through.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, cream and parmesan together until combined. Stir in basil. Season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture over vegetables in pan. Stir gently to coat vegetables in egg mixture. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost set (mixture will wobble slightly in the centre).
- Preheat grill on high. Grill frittata for 3 to 5 minutes or until top is golden and frittata has set. Stand for 2 minutes. Serve frittata with sweet chilli sauce and rocket.
Nutritions of Roasted vegetable frittatacalories: 502.617 calories
calories: 33.5 grams fat
calories: 14.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 22 grams protein
calories: 328 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 495 milligrams sodium