The ingredient of Vegetables with lemon & pine nut breadcrumbs
- 25g butter
- 1 cup (70g) fresh breadcrumbs
- 50g pine nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch Dutch carrots, trimmed and peeled
- 350g green beans, tailed
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
The instruction how to make Vegetables with lemon & pine nut breadcrumbs
- Melt 25g butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add 1 cup (70g) fresh breadcrumbs and 50g pine nuts, roughly chopped. Cook, stirring, for 5-10 minutes or until lightly golden and toasted.
- Meanwhile, bring a frying pan or saucepan of water to the boil. Add 1 bunch Dutch carrots, trimmed and peeled, and cook for 3 minutes. Add 350g green beans, tailed, and cook for a further 2 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a serving dish.
- Add 1 lemon, rind finely grated, to the breadcrumb mixture and scatter evenly over the beans and carrots. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Vegetables with lemon & pine nut breadcrumbscalories: 155.589 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 11 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 116.89 milligrams sodium