Spicy pepperoni goes a long way to adding richness and depth to the flavours in this tasty pasta main.
The ingredient of Chargrilled vegetables and pepperoni pasta
- 300g dried rigatoni pasta
- 1 350g jar chargrilled vegetables stir-through pasta sauce (Leggos brand)
- 1 bunch English spinach, ends trimmed, washed
- 100g pepperoni slices, cut into thick strips
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- Parmesan shavings, to serve
The instruction how to make Chargrilled vegetables and pepperoni pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until al dente. Drain and return the pasta to the pan.
- Add the pasta sauce and spinach to the pasta and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, tossing constantly, or until the spinach wilts and the sauce is heated through. Stir through the pepperoni. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in pasta bowls topped with the Parmesan shavings.
Nutritions of Chargrilled vegetables and pepperoni pastacalories: 493.057 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 61 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 19 grams protein
calories: 1207.72 milligrams sodium