The ingredient of Roast vegetable fettuccine
- 500g (about 5) zucchini, cut into small chunks
- 500g (about 2 small) eggplant, cubed
- 1 large (about 250g) red capsicum, quartered, deseeded, cubed
- 80mls (1/3 cup) olive oil
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 625g pkt fresh egg, spinach & tomato fettuccine (Latina Fresh brand)
- 100g (1/3 cup) purchased basil pesto
The instruction how to make Roast vegetable fettuccine
- Preheat oven to 230C.
- Place the zucchini, eggplant, capsicum, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss well to combine. Transfer the vegetables to a large roasting pan. Roast in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and golden and slightly crisp around the edges.
- Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until al dente. Drain and return to the saucepan.
- Add the roast vegetables and pesto to the warm fettuccine and toss gently to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Roast vegetable fettuccinecalories: