This easy crowd-pleaser is made with just a few simple seasonings that you may already have on hand. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Edwina Clark](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Edwina-Clark).
The ingredient of 5-Ingredient Honey-Mustard Chicken Breasts
- 1 pound chicken breasts 4 breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
The instruction how to make 5-Ingredient Honey-Mustard Chicken Breasts
- Preheat the oven to 425u00b0F.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the garlic powder, mustard, honey, and olive oil in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the chicken breasts one by one, and turn to coat in the mixture. Spread the chicken breasts out on the lined sheet pan.
- Insert the sheet pan into the oven, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven when the thickest part of the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165u00b0F.
- Allow the chicken to rest for approximately 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of 5-Ingredient Honey-Mustard Chicken Breasts@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 290 calories
@type: 19 grams
@type: 75 milligrams
@type: 13 grams
@type: 1 grams
@type: 24 grams
@type: 3 grams
@type: 240 milligrams
@type: 18 grams