Add a little heat to your plate with this simple, Southern-inspired chicken breast recipe. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Edwina Clark](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Edwina-Clark).
The ingredient of Juicy Oven-Baked Cajun Chicken Breasts
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts 4 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil or cooking oil spray
The instruction how to make Juicy Oven-Baked Cajun Chicken Breasts
- Preheat the oven to 425u00b0F.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, salt, black pepper, and cayenne in a medium mixing bowl.
- Coat the chicken breasts in the spice mixture one by one, and place the chicken breasts on the sheet pan. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken breasts, or spray them with cooking oil spray.
- Insert the sheet pan into the oven, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven when the thickest part of the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165u00b0F.
- Allow the chicken to rest for approximately 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of Juicy Oven-Baked Cajun Chicken Breasts@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 320 calories
@type: 3 grams
@type: 165 milligrams
@type: 11 grams
@type: 1 grams
@type: 52 grams
@type: 2 grams
@type: 550 milligrams